New pickup and delivery address: Semptwiesen 5, 84174 Eching in Niederbayern
Ideas Take Shape
We want to understand your needs and spin your ideas into metal.
How We Get Started
- What do you need?
- What size do you expect your desired part to be?
- From which material should your spun part be produced?
- Which patterns or samples are you planning to provide?
- How many parts should the first batch contain?
- Which additional services can we offer you?
- Do you require support with planning and design?
- When do you need your spun parts?
- How should we package your parts or supply them to you?
- What do we need to know? Prototypes? Custom product? Serial part?
- We will work as quickly as possible to prepare a tailored quote based on your inquiry.
- Once you have reviewed the quote, we ask you to provide us with a written order. We will then confirm this order.
Mould Development / Adjustment
- We will develop the mould based on your requirements for the spun part and joint discussion to clarify information obtained from the patterns.
- Patterns: Drawings (paper, IGES, DWG, DXF, etc.), sample part, 3D print
- Checking of data records/sets
- Processing of data records/sets
- Production of mould
- Storage of mould
- Hand spinning
- Hydraulic spinning
- pnc/cnc – and automatically controlled (playback process)
- Shear Forming > for particular geometries (truncated cones, hemispheres) = quick and cheap
- Maximum diameter: 900 mm
- Maximum wall thickness: 4 mm
- Precision to: 0.05 mm
Steel Mould Variants
- Surface-hardened up to 2/10 mm (nitrided)
- Case-hardened up to approx. 3 mm
- Through-hardened up to 62 hrc (Rockwell)
- Standard mold
- Samples for precision parts
- For serial production
- Long service life
- Prototype manufacturing
- Single-unit production
- Small batches
- Gold plating
- Silver plating
- Chrome plating
- Powder coating
- Nickel coating
- Hot-dip galvanisation
- Copper plating
- Polished surfaces
- Special processes for surfaces on request
- All established welding methods, including electro beam welding
- Soldering: soft (tin) and hard (silver)
- All adhesive techniques
- All mechanical techniques
- Stress relief annealing
- Vacuum annealing (no scale on surface)
- Laser cutting 2D/3D
- Water jet cutting 2D/3D
- Stamping and edging
- Parts can be cleaned upon request
- Ultrasound cleaning up to 550 x 450 x 300 mm